Welcome to the Bookshelf!
Welcome to my Blog! Let me know your thoughts!
-Jess

23.1.10

One down 3 to go...

Just finished Sizzle, and I must say it was a pretty decent read. Tad more romance, but hey who says that is a bad thing? First off, I feel like the whole murder plot was kind of loose, there were a lot of things that just seem like they were thrown in and then added to the story line to make it seem more solid. (Flynn Anyone?) Other than a few minor details I feel like it was a solid story. I definitely would be interested in reading some other works that Garwood has out there. However for right now I will have to content myself with an LJ Smith book that just came in the mail for me. Yipee!
By the way if you dear reader ever feel like you can never find a decent deal on books, check out Costco usually the second week your book hits bookshelves. They usually offer your book at about half the price that you would find it at regular chain bookstores! Or also the first week a book is released check Amazons Bargain Books! There is a treasure trove of inexpensive books in there, and with a free trial of prime you can get your book delivered free in two days! Just something to think about. However if both of those resources are non existent to you, check out Target. However if money is tight go to The Library. My mom keeps telling me (yes I know mom) to go to the library, however my dreams of Belle's Library will not be attained if I borrow books!
Till Next Time
-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment